 Robotics / 12434
  Solenoid Pnuematic Valve

I have finally found a tiny solenoid valve for use with the RCX. It fits into a 2x4 stud brick, and runs off one of the motor outputs. All I had to add was a resistor, a zener (the valve runs on 3 VDC), and a diode (reverse voltage stop). It's (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Solenoid Pnuematic Valve

(...) Was it these valves ? (URL) not, they seem intersting, but I have no information about cost, availibility, efficency with RCX. I just found that in a magazine. Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Solenoid Pnuematic Valve

I'm no sure if those are the ones, but a long time ago somebody tried these: (URL) not sure of the results, but would be interested to find out about either of them. Martin ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Klein" <marc.klein@free.fr> To: (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)