 Robotics / 12412
    My first Lego robotics competition —Rob Stehlik
   Hello, I am soon going to enter my first Lego Robotics competition, and I would like some help. I guess there is no better place to go for Lego wisdom than Lugnet! I am looking for a clear explanation of how to multiplex sensors. I would like to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: My first Lego robotics competition —Rob Hendrix
     Here you go...One of the robotics questions I actually CAN answer! Just go to the sight I've copied and pasted below: (URL) thanks to Michael Gasperi for that great site. And ditto for all who make Lego robots fun! Rob H. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: My first Lego robotics competition —Juergen Stuber
   (...) If you have the Cybermaster touch sensors, you can multiplex all three on a port, see (URL) . Use a task to look at the raw values and decode which sensors are pressed, e.g. in NQC: #define TOUCH_SENSOR SENSOR_1 int touch_sensor_state; #define (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)