 Robotics / 12384
Re: Lego bulk (was :I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!) )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:55:41 GMT

Andreas Mattern wrote:

As far as I know they're not available in Germany and I also couldn't find
them on amazon which is the easiest for me to order kits in the US...

As far as I know, the new pneumatics parts set is available ONLY through
S@H...  Fortunately S@H is supposed to begin web-based international
business on monday (11 Aug).

Hälsningar/
Henry Chea