 Robotics / 12377
Re: Lego bulk (was :I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!) )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 17:37:45 GMT

Conrad Labuschagne wrote:

But what if I don't want or need pumps and blue tanks this month? And how
many months will I wait till my favourite parts are featured? Why not if all
people in this group go and think of what they want and make a wish list?
For instance, I can make a list of at least 2000 part pieces I would want of
about 150-200 different types, like worm gears, I have only two. I don't
really need wheels and why would I diff boxes? I have 7 already.

Any way, each make a list, and someone makes a final list of everyone's
list, and submit that? Maybe our group ends up buying 100 000 or more
pieces. Or else, these new packs look quite cool maybe we will have to buy
that and swop around.

Now we are talking the BULK discussions. They did this in the train area...
About Train windows and whatnot... Goto to the lugnet.legodirect (or something
like that) and put in your word. But with our luck they would sell two air tanks
for $30 bucks or something. Sigh...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html