 Robotics / 12365
RE: Lego bulk (was :I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!) )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 18:22:05 GMT

Great ideas. Maybe the LUGNET collective is someplace to begin.

You can clearly see the marketing behind the pieces in the Star Wars set
minifigs.

Want Princess Leia or C-3PO? Buy the Millennium Falcon for $100 ...
Want Padme? Buy the giant Pod Race set for $85 ...
At least R2-D2 is in lots of sets!

Doug Wilcox
Senior Web Developer
iMcKesson Provider Solutions Group-Needham
160 Gould Street, Suite 130
Needham, MA 02494-2308
Phone: 781.453.2900 x 237
Fax: 781.455.7990
e-mail: Doug.Wilcox@iMcKesson.com
http://www.imckesson.com

"You see, I had this space suit. How it happened was like this ..."
(Opening lines from Robert A. Heinlein's Have Space Suit-Will Travel)