 Robotics / 12364
  Lego bulk (was :I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!) )

I suspect that their idea of bulk and ours is very different. They need to grab some mimimum $$$ per purchase to even make it worthwhile answering the phone. I suspect that figure is in the area of $20. So selling individual pieces between $1 - $4 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego bulk (was :I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!) )

(...) The problem wouldn't be so bad if I had to buy $20 worth of Air Tanks. Hell, I'd buy 5 sets tomorrow. The problem is that they 'salt' the kits with parts that you'll ever only need one or two of. Take the Hand Air pump. How many of them are (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)