 Robotics / 12356
    Re: IR Ball (was Soccer-Playing Robots) —Ben Jackson
   (...) I tried to build something like this. I was just trying to make a film canister into a beacon (even if the LEDs had to be external). I was using high-output IR LEDs powered by small lithium watch/camera batteries. What I discovered was that no (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: IR Ball (was Soccer-Playing Robots) —Marco Berti
    (...) LEGO (...) Hi Ben It seems that the Lego IR sensor is like a sport car: when you think about power you never have enough. Me and Giulio Ferrari made somethin gworking using a lot (28+6) of led to obtain results. When you think you have enough (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)