 Robotics / 1234
    Re: Keeping the piece(s) —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Well, I just got the "suitcase set" myself, and it's not really a large suitcase. it'd probaby hold all the icky small bits, tho, which are the real problem. Jasper (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Keeping the piece(s) —Dianne Marshall
   I found there clear plastic boxes in the tool box section at Kmart. THey say they are 16 compartment. The center row has movable dividers so you can get in long parts. I started with three and now have 10. The parts stay in their sections when the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)