 Robotics / 12326
Re: New Lego fall sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 14:45:00 GMT

Andreas Mattern <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
packing, now it seems they´re working on automated packing according to
your order. I don´t know how good that service will be (is it like what
already exists in the US?) but it might be a good replacement for the
service packs.

Well, what we have now is <http://www.lego.com/bulk/>, which is the test
phase for what you're describing. However, I'm not too optimistic that this
will lend itself well to technic.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/