 Robotics / 12322
    New Lego fall sets —Simon Bogaert
   Hello all, Today I got my hands on a new (Belgian) Lego catalog of september. In it, I find a lot of new models (for Belgium and The Netherlands), such as the DSDK, those two huge Star Wars models and a lot of racing creatures. Now I want to ask a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Lego fall sets —Matthew Miller
     (...) This seems to be redirected to (URL). Do you have any more information? It doesn't sound like those are very good replacements for the service packs. :( (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Lego fall sets —Andreas Mattern
   (...) I called Lego Germany recently because we wanted some parts for uni (we use them in the lab... ;) ) and they said that at least in Germany they´ll soon (early September) have something like shop@home in Germany where you can order single parts (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Lego fall sets —Matthew Miller
   (...) Well, what we have now is (URL), which is the test phase for what you're describing. However, I'm not too optimistic that this will lend itself well to technic. (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)