 Robotics / 12311
    Re: Limited slip differential —OneTimeCRX
   I've been trying to look for a compact limited slip differential design, and the most compact design I could come up with is one in which a small pulley piece is put inside of the differential. To do this, first put together the differential with (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Limited slip differential —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Nice :-) (...) Time for the pedant to strike again - I think you are right in saying that this part serves a similar purpose to a synchro in a real car, but the real one gradually sychronises the speeds of the axle and the "idler" gear so that (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)