 Robotics / 12286
    Re: Limited slip differential —Brian Alano
   I thought you were a native English speaker :) One question I have: how to you engage and disenage the lock? Is this automatic? Is the mechanism more mechanical or more electronic? -Brian (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Limited slip differential —Simon Bogaert
   (...) Thanks for the compliment. :-) (...) automatic? (...) I don't know if you own a Space Shuttle or the 8880 Supercar, but I use the same system as is used in their gear boxes. I use the same piece: a block with two cross-axle holes placed (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Limited slip differential —Jennifer Clark
   (...) How about this for a thought - I remember reading somewhere about using the differential to keep a tracked vehicle on a straight path using one rotation sensor: (URL) using another differential in this capacity, it should be possible to detect (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)