 Robotics / 12278
    Re: Limited slip differential —Greg Crisp
   Interesting. I assume you're talking about the white gear-looking thingy that comes with 8735. Where would you put it? In the center peg within the diff? - Greg (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Limited slip differential —Simon Bogaert
   (...) Actually, no. The white gear is known as the 'clutch gear'. It prevents the frying of your motor in case it gets stalled. I don't know any way you can prevent it from 'clutching' if the tension on the gear gets too high. What I actually meant (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Limited slip differential —Greg Crisp
   Now I see it. I found the gear you were talking about on the Technica site. This if very serendipitous, as I have recently been pondering how to make a locking diff with Lego. Thanks for the intel! - Greg Simon Bogaert wrote: <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)