 Robotics / 12264
Re: Vision Command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:57:58 GMT

Question: Could you set up Vision Command to operate as a colour sensor?

(thoughts of a all lego aproach to sorting lego come to mind)

Not just that, I´m thinking about building a robot-chameleon that changes
color (by rotating different color plates that make up the outside, a bit
like the advertisement banners you see on soccer fields)! ;) Heck, it´d be
a bit boxy but a much improved version over nature as it could not just do
brown and green but also yellow and blue (or whatever), show me a chameleon
that does that! ;)

btw, I´m new to Mindstorms and the list and I want to thank all the people
for the excellent web resources out there, great stuff, I hope to be able
to contribute at some point...

Andreas