 Robotics / 12170
    Re: Brick Storage —Todd Lehman
   (...) If you're curious about types of sloped elements, check this out! :) (URL) [...] (...) I use Acro Mils storage containers and sort everything by shape. Some of the larger bins get split into multiple colors (like small plates and bricks). (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.storage)

        Re: Brick Storage —Jim Hughes
   (...) I am currently in the last stages of reorganizing my (primarily) Technic collection. For the specialized Technic elements I am now using Zag Professional Organizers. These are cool in that they do not rely on dividers but instead have small (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.storage)

        Re: Brick Storage —Simon Bogaert
   (...) Well, I ended up by the same company, and I use these: a drawer system (URL) a toolbox (URL) I really like about the drawer system, is that if you buy two of them, you can make one big portable pile of drawers out of it. Really handy if you (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)