 Robotics / 12151
  Lego Breaks

In an online article or perhaps in this mailing list, I remember reading or hearing about silicon valley or other engineering/high-tech firms where the engineers get to take "Lego Breaks." I work for a fairly Geek-centric company, and recently moved (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Breaks

(...) Have you passed "The Hacker FAQ" on to your management? (URL) reads like a joke - but actually, it's a serious document that's spot on what managers need to know. I showed it to my boss a few years ago - he laughed. When he was moved into a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)