 Robotics / 12151
12150  |  12152
Subject:
Lego Breaks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:28:00 GMT

In an online article or perhaps in this mailing list, I remember reading or
hearing about silicon valley or other engineering/high-tech firms where the
engineers get to take "Lego Breaks." I work for a fairly Geek-centric
company, and recently moved my MindStorms into my cubicle to play with
during lunch, I need some ammunition to counter the nonGeeks and prove that
I'm not _that_ weird. ;)

Can anyone point me to a thread or Web article about this?

Doug Wilcox
Senior Web Developer
iMcKesson Provider Solutions Group-Needham
160 Gould Street, Suite 130
Needham, MA 02494-2308
Phone: 781.453.2900 x 237
Fax: 781.455.7990
e-mail: dwilcox@medivation.com
http://www.medivation.com

"You see, I had this space suit. How it happened was like this ..."
(Opening lines from Robert A. Heinlein's _Have Space Suit--Will Travel_)