 Robotics / 12127
Re: New Hexapod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:15:44 GMT

Then see my page robotica at brickshelf.

I looked at your page - some very interesting designs.
I have to ask, were are the wheels in picture
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=10729>
from? I couldn't find them on technica.

TIA,
- David
The rims are from the ~old~ supercar (8880) and the tires are from an old RC
car, they are a bit to large but it worked fine , specially with the Five 5
motors.(4 for drive and one for steering)

The tractor pullers where made back in January 1998.
We had an openday at our school and as always the ROBOTICA group (started in
1986)
Has a theme to show.
In 1998 we had tractor pulling and we build 5 different tractors a puller (the
cargo)
We made a real scenario with sand. And let the pullers do the work.

martyn