 Robotics / 12103
Re: New Hexapod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 07:37:34 GMT

great. im waiting to see it...
do you have a link to your page?

jun

martyn wrote in message ...
In lugnet.robotics, Jun Yu writes:
hello boys and girls

this is a technic hexapod i actually finished a while ago but never got
around to publishing.
it runs on one motor and is no longer than a single technic beam.

check it out and let me know what you think....
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/~hpyu/index.htm

jy
Well that’s what I call great engineering!
Ever thought of drawing the hexapod in LDRAW?

I’ll hope to finish my drawing this weekend so I can publish it.
It is a hexapod with three motors, MS and all is 18 studs long and 10 wide.

Then see my page robotica at brickshelf.

Martyn Boogaarts