 Robotics / 12079
  Re: Motor and Generator

in article 3992BF3C.617C7D78@mp...nn.mpg.de, Edmund Nussbaum at en@mpifr-bonn.mpg.de wrote on 8/10/00 7:42 AM: (...) I calculated a 97% efficiency with moderate speed (hand-cranked) and no load. Add a load, and of course the efficiency drops pretty (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Motor and Generator

I have used two motors connected via cable as part of a limited slip differential in my Honda NSX model (rear wheels). Basically, each wheel has a motor connected to it, and when one wheel turns, the other wheel wants to turn too. But since a (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)