 Robotics / 1207
  Re: S@H Catalog

why can't they just pub it on the net? I'll do it for them $$$ (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: S@H Catalog

(...) or better yet, maybe we could persuade someone on this list who has the latest catalog to scan it and put it on a page. I for one sure would be grateful, I ordered a catalog from them a month ago, and now it looks like I'll have to wait until (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: S@H Catalog

(...) (URL) has a pretty complete catalog, including all of the technic parts sets only available via S@H. you can't read it while in the bathroom, but otherwise its pretty handy. its missing prices, but you can always call S@H and ask. (URL) the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: S@H Catalog

(...) I can scan it. just technic stuff right? the one I got is the holiday issue. I'll post address later tonight (pacific time zone) maybe around 11-12:00 Shane Weston (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: S@H Catalog

I've been *very* impressed with Shop@Home. They just ended the free Legoland CA truck with orders more than $75. I've got one and one on the way. If you call the (860)763-4011 number during business hours you get very helpful folks that know the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)