 Robotics / 11959
  Robots In my mind - Robots with the power of learning

My 1st step to make robots with artificial intelligence giving them the power of learning and experience as a human by Dr. G.I.Patel Dear Friends I Hope all of you in this community Help each other as no single brain can have a solution to make a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robots In my mind - Robots with the power of learning

No bot will ever react human like while don't we have (at least): (a) Non boolean sensors / Lots of boolean sensors Example: Knowing a touch sensor it being pressed by N grams of strength or that is 30% pressed. Alternatively if we have lots of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)