 Robotics / 11959
11958  |  11960
Subject:
Robots In my mind - Robots with the power of learning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 07:19:43 GMT

My 1st step to make robots with artificial intelligence giving them the power of
learning and experience as a human by Dr. G.I.Patel

Dear Friends

I Hope all of you in this community Help each other as no single brain can have
a solution to make a full fledged robot with an ability of a human ( these ideas
can be used not only for designing of human based robots but also any thing you
can think like creatures, navigators(explores) as I thought the best way to make
any thing functional and can be used widely is to imitate the human as the human
can perform different tasks with our senses ( by this way step by step we can
make a single robot with multiple abilities.)

Thought there are a lot of functions which other creatures have we can replace
it my imitating them like for example giving power of an ultrasound sensor (like
bats) or give our robots a better way to walk (Humans can stand and walk in 2
legs but only if conscious if the mind is unconscious he will fall ) so in our
robots design we will not use legs there will be lack of balance if there is two
so we will use a different method we found to be most useful and best to let it
move in accuracy . existing robots drive through motors and we will use the same
. humans have many good as well as bad points we omit the bad points and replace
it with other creatures good points.

Like that we can make a full fledged intelligent robot.

Now in this world no two person can have the same exact thoughts if a program is
given a program to be developed in a group of 100 each of them will differ in
the way they write their code as each and every person has a different logic and
reasoning, they develop their own art of logic and reasoning by the environment
and memories of the past , so no two human thoughts will be same.

If ever out of a group of 100 person 3-4 people write nearly the same logic and
codes then that group of people will match very high mentally and can design a
lot of new things in a group as they have the same thought process.

So in that similar way we need a group of people who can help each other and
make wonderful creations. Hope all of you will help me and each other to do so.

Thanks to this group lego-robotics@crynwr.com lego-robotics@crynwr.com

Where it is possible to share and get all the difficulties we face as here is
the place you can ask questions and get replies and even give your ideas and do
a lot more here.

Please let me know how many of you are in my way of thinking. There may be many
who are robot masters with their many creations and many students so all of them
will differ, and some members may say this is easy task , and if so please come
out with your ideas and views and for those who are starters will think it
really fantastic to have such robot never heard of..

So do write to me how many of you are interested in making a full fledged robot
with artificial intelligence and perform task like Humans giving them the power
of experience and memory like humans.

Hoping for a reply from all of you

Wishing all of you all the best for making your new creations come to life.

Dr. G I Patel

Now for the 1st step and mission to the project.

Step1 making a ROBOT move in a Maze Giving it Memory

If any one has the solutions do write their views .

See the next mail for the 1st mission

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;