 Robotics / 11910
    Care and feeding of technic gear motors —John Barnes
   I have read a number of reports of people having problems with the technic gear motor. In particular, with them jamming. I have an embarrassingly large number of these motors and I had never observed a problem. However, I have noted that some of the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Care and feeding of technic gear motors —Tilman Sporkert
   Jammed motors out of the box is a common problem with the geared Technic motors.. That's not limited to Znap sets at all. A phone call to Lego customer service usually takes care of that problem quickly. Alternatively, you can say, what the heck, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics)