 Robotics / 11912
Re: Care and feeding of technic gear motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:02:25 GMT

Jammed motors out of the box is a common problem with the geared Technic
motors.. That's not limited to Znap sets at all. A phone call to Lego
customer service usually takes care of that problem quickly. Alternatively,
you can say, what the heck, and buy another Znap set with a motor for $9.95
at Toys'R'Us.

I have a failure rate of about 1 in 15. It would barely move when run from a
battery pack.Others have reported that there motors didn't move at all. This
is a non-fixable condition.

Tilman