 Robotics / 11823
11822  |  11824
Subject:
Expanding the available input/output ports of the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:58:28 GMT

Hi,

With only 3 input and 3 output ports, the RCX becomes quite limiting after a
while.  There are several different solutions to this at various sites.
Does anyone know which one is the best out of all of them.  I basically
looking for good functionality and ease of use.  Thanks....

Ram