 Robotics / 11820
Re: Submarine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 18:29:23 GMT

On Jul. 04 00, 10:58 PDT, "Marco C." <marco@soporcel.pt> wrote:

I remember seeing more, better pictures, one could see the camera
inside and the RCX.

Yes, I even remember seeing the silly mockup of the N64 controller
that controlled it. But the whole thing is a gag. It is not a real
submarine. You can see from the Lego parts used what the size is.
It is so small that the umbilical would prevent it from being able
to move on its own.

It is not a real submarine. It is just some junk hanging from a
wire. Next you will tell me that the photos I have of my Lego
airplanes hanging from my ceiling prove I have working flying Lego
planes.

---
Chris Osborn                      Full System, Inc.
fozztexx@fullsystem.com           2160 Jefferson St., #240
http://www.fullsystem.com/        Napa, CA 94559
Webhosting that *works* - 99.99% uptime - First 3 months free