 Robotics / 11819
Re: Submarine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:58:12 GMT

At 10:11 04-07-2000 PDT, Chris Osborn wrote:
On Jul. 04 00, 04:14 PDT, "Marco C." <marco@soporcel.pt> wrote:

Already been done (the submarine)
http://www.legomindstorms.com/members/loadRCX.asp?UserID=40089&SlotN=2
http://www.legomindstorms.com/members/loadRCX.asp?UserID=40089&SlotN=1

That sub is just as real as the cars minifigs ride around in.

http://www.polarstern.com/garage/ or http://www.ecoscope.com/legosub.htm
etc... these are "old" pages, so many links/photos are offline
http://www.google.com/search?q=legosub+kils&meta=lr%3D%26hl%3Dpt

I remember seeing more, better pictures, one could see the camera inside
and the RCX.

-end of subject-

Marco C. aka McViper