 Robotics / 11783
  Re: Building a Postscript printer?

(...) Hacking GhostScript is not necessary. PostScript lets you redefine the standard functions. --- Chris Osborn FozzTexx Enterprises fozztexx@fozztexx.com 2136 Coronado Ave. (URL) Napa, CA 94559 (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Building a Postscript printer?

(...) I see. Thanks for the info, I'm new to Postscript programming. I found this tool called Pstoedit (with source) that translates Postscript into HPGL (and several other vector graphics formats). I'm probably going to start with that instead. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Building a Postscript printer?

(...) I found a web site that provides a lot of information on the very topic of constructing robotic plotters driven by Postscript interpreters. Don Lancaster operates the Guru's Lair at www.tinaja.com and he has a term "flutterwumpers" for (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)