 Robotics / 11720
Re: Electrical RCX jack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 19:33:14 GMT

My RCX also don't have the jack, even it is 1.5?!

----- Original Message -----
From: David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@netzero.net>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2000 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: Electrical RCX jack

That's the 1.5 RCX... they didn't put the jack on it. :(  Of course, I • don't
want to tether my robots anyways...

In lugnet.robotics, Duncan Gauld writes:
I hope this is not a stupid question (I know it sounds basic), but I have
seen some pictures of RCXs
and they all have an elecrical plug jack at the back. Mine does not. Is • this
because I am in the UK and the current is 240volt? [And the US is • 110volt?]
I have an RCX 1.0 and the
RIS 1.5. Is there a special reason for there not being one?

Thanks in advace,
Duncan