 Robotics / 11718
11717  |  11719
Subject:
Electrical RCX jack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 13:08:05 GMT

I hope this is not a stupid question (I know it sounds basic), but I have
seen some pictures of RCXs
and they all have an elecrical plug jack at the back. Mine does not. Is this
because I am in the UK and the current is 240volt? [And the US is 110volt?]
I have an RCX 1.0 and the
RIS 1.5. Is there a special reason for there not being one?

Thanks in advace,
Duncan