 Robotics / 11708
  Re: What is Znap?

(...) Interesting. Do you have any pictures of these? (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is Znap?

(...) Znap is a new construction toy which has some residual compatibility with Lego Technic. Well, that was what I thought at first. Now, some months later, I would revise that statement to read; Znap is a new construction toy which is a vital (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is Znap?

OK, I put a couple of pics on www.borg.com/~pinkmice. It's not really a website, just data slung into a my space at the borg. When I have time, I'll sit down and figure out how to do websites. For now, I'll stick to Technic and Mindstorms! So I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is Znap?

I have found that if building Technic components (like a steering module and drive module for a car) some of the znap elements work very well to connect them together. Rather than build an assembly out of technic beams and plates for a standardized (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is Znap?

(...) Most impressive! So far all I've done with Znap is used it in Model building. I'm working on a mech (URL) also working on a racer for Mark Sandlin's space builder contest. It's actually finished, but I have no pics yet. I've been a bit too (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.znap)