 Robotics / 11711
Re: What is Znap?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 02:10:04 GMT

I have found that if building Technic components (like a steering module and
drive module for a car) some of the znap elements work very well to connect
them together.  Rather than build an assembly out of technic beams and
plates for a standardized grid, use one of the larger znap parts instead.
This is much stronger, easier to build, uses less parts, and sometimes even
looks cool.  Plus it allows easy tweaking of the individual components.

I will stop rambling now.

Build On!
John Matthews

Pink Tail <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
OK, I put a couple of pics on www.borg.com/~pinkmice. It's not really
a website, just data slung into a my space at the borg. When I have time,
I'll sit down and figure out how to do websites. For now, I'll stick to
Technic
and Mindstorms!

So I applogize in advance if it takes a while to download some pics you're
not interested in. The Znap pics are at the bottom of the page.

John Barnes