 Robotics / 11677
Re: Variables on Lego Programming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 17:08:12 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Edgar Murillo writes:
It is possible to program with variables (x=5, y=8) on
the graphic enviroment of RIS?

Regards
http://www.geocities.com/emurillo_62/

I found this problem when I first started programming in this "juniorised"
programming language. You can have one variable using the counter, using the
add to counter and the repeatr for ... function to set a number and the
counter sensor watcher to make the programm react when it gets high enough.
You can't subtract though, which is annoying.

Hope this helps

Mike (who really wants to start programming in NQC but doesn't think he will
be clever enough)