 Robotics / 11680
Re: Variables on Lego Programming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 03:12:12 GMT

I have found a very good alternative to NCQ as I can't be bothered to learn
yet another programming language.

GORDON'S BRICK PROGRAMMER - a Visual programming environment with variables!

Problem is I can't remember were I found it but the author has left his
email or you could search on GORDON'S BRICK PROGRAMMER or email the author
and ask him what the web site is called, his address is msp@umbra.co.uk

Rob

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Firman <mikefirman@hotmail.com>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2000 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: Variables on Lego Programming

In lugnet.robotics, Edgar Murillo writes:
It is possible to program with variables (x=5, y=8) on
the graphic enviroment of RIS?

Regards
http://www.geocities.com/emurillo_62/

I found this problem when I first started programming in this "juniorised"
programming language. You can have one variable using the counter, using • the
add to counter and the repeatr for ... function to set a number and the
counter sensor watcher to make the programm react when it gets high • enough.
You can't subtract though, which is annoying.

Hope this helps

Mike (who really wants to start programming in NQC but doesn't think he • will
be clever enough)