 Robotics / 11649
    Outlook problems with messages from "CS Kwok" <yl711@netvigator.com>" —David C. Pyatt
    I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with messages from "CS Kwok" <yl711@netvigator.com>" locking up their computer when using Outlook to receive posts via email. If you have the preview pane turned on it locks my computer and refuses (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Outlook problems with messages from "CS Kwok" <yl711@netvigator.com>" —CS Kwok
   David, I am sorry about causing trouble on your Outlook. The email you just mentioned was sent from my home PC. The default character set is Chinese [Big5]. Regards CS Kwok ----- Original Message ----- From: David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@netzero.net> To: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)