 Robotics / 11583
Re: Extra Ram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 12:44:25 GMT

I would kill err uuh do a lot to get one of these. From your description, it
sounds extremly cool.

Andy

Marco C. wrote:

RCX compatible IR coms ?
Speedy RF comms ?
*8* outputs ?
8+8 inputs ?
more RAM ?

Please oh please Mr.LEGO buy Pink Tail's design (for a lotta'money ;) and
start producing the SuperRCX 3 :>

Mr.LEGO ? Hello ? hmmmm...

At 18:14 28-05-2000 -0400, Pink Tail wrote:
I will look into trying to set up a website. I have no idea if my
local isp can do it.

But be warned, this kind of hand wired project is not for the
faint hearted! Two 68 plcc chips, two 44 plcc chips, two 32
pin DIPs and eight motor drivers providing 8 motor outputs,
8 passive inputs and 8 active inputs takes a lot of work!

Maybe Roger Hamlett can whip up a circuit board for it - are
you listening Roger?

JB

Marco C. aka McViper