 Robotics / 11577
Re: Extra Ram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 15:14:04 GMT

What microprocessor will you be using? Hitachi H8 like on the Handyboards.

Andy Gombos <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
In the RCX, there is a decidedly small amount of ram. This limits what you • can
do with the RCX. Is there any way to add extra ram to the board? If we • could
get 2mb, then that would be great!!

I'm just thinking out loud..
Andy