 Robotics / 11497
RE: Scout on sale at Fry's Electronics for $69
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 17:50:16 GMT

It was pretty much the same story at the Palo Alto Fry's. I saw at least 50
RDSs. They rang up at $69.99, but the boxes and the shelves still
said $149.99.

Since the boxes had been opened (who? why?) I appreciated having Paul's
inventory. I counted 10 bags total, though.

I wonder if there's a problem with the glue of those little seal stickers. Who
would open all the boxes in such a big pile. I've seen the stacks of these sets
at Fry's for month now, and they haven't been moving. I.e. it's not like they
got sold and returned.

Tilman