 Robotics / 11480
11479  |  11481
Subject:
Scout on sale at Fry's Electronics for $69
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 18:31:34 GMT

If you live near a Fry's Electronics store in the US, check out if they have the
Robotics Discovery Set. The stores in the San Jose, CA, area are clearing them
out today for $69. Yes, that's not a typo or a misprint - I already got one at
that price.

Tilman