 Robotics / 11475
    Re: XCAM confusion —Dean Husby
   (...) To follow up on Chris' accurate explanation it works exactly the same way as the Xcam2. The Xcam2 just has 20 feet of cable and a crappy mic. The BEST remote model would be the all in one unit. I have one of all the models and find the latter (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: XCAM confusion —Dennis Clark
   Hiya, I have both the original Xcam and the Xcam 2. The camera is the same on both units. The Xcam 2 has the transmitter and camera integrated into a very small package. The camera is removable and just a plain NTSC color cam when removed from the (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)