 Robotics / 11402
  Re: Elektor Electronics Magazine Article

(...) I've never seen it here in the USA. I'd _love_ to find a source though. I wrote a programming article for Parallax and they had it published in Elektor in (I think) a four parter, as well as making it part of their Robotics coursework. But, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Elektor Electronics Magazine Article

(...) So that *was* you? I was going to ask, but thought it couldn't be, because the "Dennis Clark" who wrote it used the spelling "behaviour" throughout. Knew that couldn't have been you.... <g> I think I have all, or most, of that series, and I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Elektor Electronics Magazine Article

(...) <Grin> Yup, that's me. I have read a lot of books and wandered around the world some, so my spelling tends to be a blend of US and non-US and my accent tends to NOT sound like I came from Iowa. I get dinged for that and for spelling grey with (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Elektor Electronics Magazine Article

Hi Dennis, check out the home page of ELEKTUUR ( the original DUTCH magazine ) at www.elektuur.nl. there you will find a english link. Michel mroijen@cistron.nl (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)