 Robotics / 11402
Re: Elektor Electronics Magazine Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 21:27:12 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Rob Doucette writes:
Does anyone know if this pub is available in the US?  The website doesn't
indicate availability.  If not, could someone scan the article?

  I've never seen it here in the USA.  I'd _love_ to find a source though.
I wrote a programming article for Parallax and they had it published in
Elektor in (I think) a four parter, as well as making it part of their
Robotics coursework.  But, I've never seen the magazine so I have no idea
how it came out in the publication, nor how it was received.

  Kind of a bummer.

DLC