 Robotics / 11378
  Re: Elektor Electronics Magazine Article

Does anyone know if this pub is available in the US? The website doesn't indicate availability. If not, could someone scan the article? Thanks, -Rob Doucette. "Stephen Unwin" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Elektor Electronics Magazine Article

(...) The issues concerned so far, are APRIL 2000 and MAY 2000 and the article is "Lego Robotics Invention System" In the back of the magazine is the reader services section. " PAST ISSUES Past issues, if available, should be ordered from Worldwide (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Elektor Electronics Magazine Article

(...) Yes it is, but only at some newsstands (plus the odd bookstore; my local Bookstar sometimes carries it). It's expensive, though: the newsstand I get it from charges $8.25 for it. If you call around you might just find it. -- Gordon (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Elektor Electronics Magazine Article

(...) I've never seen it here in the USA. I'd _love_ to find a source though. I wrote a programming article for Parallax and they had it published in Elektor in (I think) a four parter, as well as making it part of their Robotics coursework. But, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Elektor Electronics Magazine Article

(...) So that *was* you? I was going to ask, but thought it couldn't be, because the "Dennis Clark" who wrote it used the spelling "behaviour" throughout. Knew that couldn't have been you.... <g> I think I have all, or most, of that series, and I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Elektor Electronics Magazine Article

(...) <Grin> Yup, that's me. I have read a lot of books and wandered around the world some, so my spelling tends to be a blend of US and non-US and my accent tends to NOT sound like I came from Iowa. I get dinged for that and for spelling grey with (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Elektor Electronics Magazine Article

Hi Dennis, check out the home page of ELEKTUUR ( the original DUTCH magazine ) at www.elektuur.nl. there you will find a english link. Michel mroijen@cistron.nl (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)