 Robotics / 11349
    Re: znap —Brian Alano
   I DITTO what Mr. Barnes wrote. I bought two sets Friday at Toys R Us, and had my brother pick up two more for me on Saturday. Besides have a geared down motor, two of the sets ($20 base price) have two long flexible axles that will drive around a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: znap —David C. Pyatt
     I must applaud your self-control... :) I bought 8 sets on Thursday and another 5 on Saturday... I too plan on adding them to Technic creations (at least the parts my son lets me use!) I especially like the flex shaft axles/motor mount combos and my (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: znap —David Paule
   I bought a $10 ZNAP set and it's interesting. It doesn't have the flex shaft or the motor, though. The purple connectors slide nicely on the straight ZNAP beams but won't go around corners. But the sliding is nice. And the smooth tubes used as (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        More Znap info please —Michael Lea
   I have been following this Znap thread. Even went to local TRU in Toronto to inquire - the sales associate gave me a look as if I was Znapped :>) What is Znap or a Znap motor? Are they available in the Toronto area? (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: More Znap info please —David C. Pyatt
     OK - Here we go... (URL) let you look at an overview of all the ZNAPS... By the way.. the motor is the standard 5225 Mini motor that sells for $17.95US at S@H, so you can see what the fuss is over the $19.99US sets that have them and the cool flex (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: More Znap info please —David Paule
     Some of the simpler sets are about $2.00 at Toys R Us, normal price, if you want a cheap introduction. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: More Znap info please —Russell Nelson
   Michael Lea writes: > > I have been following this Znap thread. Even went to local TRU in Toronto > to inquire - the sales associate gave me a look as if I was Znapped :>) That's okay, the clerks at the Big Store in LegoLand were equally flustered. (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)