 Robotics / 11375
Re: More Znap info please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 00:06:43 GMT

OK - Here we go...

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?theme=LEGO,ZNAP

will let you look at an overview of all the ZNAPS...

By the way.. the motor is the standard 5225 Mini motor that sells for $17.95US
at S@H, so you can see what the fuss is over the $19.99US sets that have them
and the cool flex shafts!

Here's hoping you can control yourself when they hit Toronto!

Dave

In lugnet.robotics, mikel@scilink.org (Michael Lea) writes:
I have been following this Znap thread. Even went to local TRU in Toronto
to inquire - the sales associate gave me a look as if I was Znapped :>)

What is Znap or a Znap motor?
Are they available in the Toronto area?