 Robotics / 11224
Re: Chain links and other unavailable things...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:01:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Howdy all,

   For those that don't live in the USA and thus are not able to order from
Pitsco-LEGO Dacta I can play middleman.  I've done this in the past for
others and don't mind doing this.

   If there is something that you'd like to order from Dacta, contact
me.  Send me money, I'll order the item(s) and then ship them to you.

   For instance:

Order Number: W779852

   Item Description: This pack includes
                     54-Conveyor Belts and 175-Chain Links.