 Robotics / 11209
Re: Will RCX work on PowerBook G3?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 19:37:54 GMT

I have an older PowerBook G3 - and I think the quoted email below was
directed at me a few months back. I bought the cable, and it works
great. But my PowerBook still has the 9-pin printer/modem/serial port
which the described cable connects to, and your's does not appear to.

You might be able to get a USB to Serial converter. I will ask around
and see if I can get any insight into this.

-Ben