 Robotics / 11162
  Exploration Mars Expansion Available ...

... at my favorite toy store, the Construction Site, in Waltham, Mass., USA. www.constructionzone.com . New MINDSTORMS Accessories: The long-awaited Exploration Mars is here. Simulate a Mars landing with this software. Also included is 156 LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Exploration Mars Expansion Available ...

(...) Not unless they do b2b building materials on the side. (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Exploration Mars Expansion Available ...

(...) take a look at my own model of the Mars Rover. This is more like what I hoped lego might produce (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Exploration Mars Expansion Available ...

Sorry, it's www.constructiontoys.com . I wouldn't have bothered posting, but only a few days ago people were posting complaining of not being able to find the set(s) in their area. --Doug ----- Original Message ----- From: Jedi Wilcox (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)