 Robotics / 11166
Re: Exploration Mars Expansion Available ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 15:18:03 GMT

Sorry, it's www.constructiontoys.com .

I wouldn't have bothered posting, but only a few days ago people were
posting complaining of not being able to find the set(s) in their area.

--Doug
----- Original Message -----
From: Jedi Wilcox <JediWilcox@wordsmithdigital.com>
To: Lego Robotics List <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 11:24 PM
Subject: Exploration Mars Expansion Available ...

... at my favorite toy store, the Construction Site, in Waltham, Mass., • USA.
www.constructionzone.com .

New MINDSTORMS Accessories:
   The long-awaited Exploration Mars is here.  Simulate a Mars landing • with
this software.  Also included is 156 LEGO pieces, a Constructopedia, 9
guided challenges and a year membership in The Planetary Society! ($49.90)

   The Ultimate Accessory Set includes a touch sensor, a light, a rotation
sensor, a remote control unit, and a Constructopedia.  This set can also • be
used with the Robotics Discovery System. ($49.90)

(And, as many of you guys are into the Star Wars Lego line, SAVE $10 on • two
Star Wars sets:  7150 TIE Fighter and Y-Wing and 7161 Gungan sub are now
$39.90 (sale ends April 9, 2000).)

--Jedi Wilcox
(Doug Wilcox)

Support your local Jedi ... order books, videos, and more from Amazon.com
via http://www.wordsmithdigital.com/saber/books.htm

Check out the Wilcox family at http://www.wordsmithdigital.com/wilcox/

Find out what else Jedi Wilcox builds at
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com/mindstorms/

Jedi Wilcox owns and operates
WordSmith Digital Document Services
30 George Street
Brockton, MA 02302-3635
508-897-0847 phone
508-897-0849 fax
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

- Web design (including e-commerce)
- Searchable Digital Documents on CD
- Desktop Publishing - Design - Scanning
- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class